Monday 10 June 2013

Elegant Splurges: Masha's Closet




     Elegant Splurges: Masha's Closet

                Today, I'd like to write about an online boutique I've recently discovered! I could hardly believe my eyes when I first saw the vast collection of Yves Saint Laurent, Louis Vutton, Gucci and nearly every other high quality clothes brands you can think of, and best of all, the prices are very reasonable!:) 




               Here are a few of my favorite fashion pieces from their boutique. All of them seem to let off a really elegant, vintagy sort of feel! They're all worth every penny too, so treat yourself to one of these fabulous items today! They're all good quality, and what girl could resist a choice of some of the finer things in life, eh?;)



(1.) Pleated Skirts: I found these two pleated skirts to let off a very elegant feel, very reminiscent to the flowing skirts of the 50's!



Both of them are exquisitely beautiful too and in amazing shape! Also, in my personal opinion, the floral printed skirt would be perfect for a summer soiree while the silver one emulates the perfect example of holiday glamour!;)

 


(2.) Paisley Dress Coat: This paisley dress coat offers a deep sense of lady-like class and elegance, in my opinion!


             I find that it's also a wonderful wardrobe piece to have handy, especially during springtime! The material is light and airy for the warmer temperatures, and the paisley print lets off a flawless and vibrant springy feel!



(3.) Canvas Shoes: Now, last but certainly not least, what girl couldn't use a pair of Yves Saint Laurent canvas ballet slippers? The satin lavender ribbon had me immediately sold, and I know that I would more than love to have such an effortlessly chic pair of shoes in my closet! They also remind me of something that the elegant former ballerina, Audrey Hepburn would adore to have in her closet!:) 


Did I also mention that they're Yves Saint Laurent?





Despite my favor towards nearly all of the items that "Masha's Closet" has for sell, I must narrow it down to merely the above listed. Check out "Masha's Closet" on E-bay and take some leisurely time to browse their endless collection of treasures! http://stores.ebay.com/mashascloset

As for regular updates from them, be sure and like them on facebook as well as follow them on Twitter. They're reasonably priced and carry some of the most beautiful vintage fashion pieces I've ever seen! 



              It's good to treat yourself here and there, and what better way to do so then with perhaps a reasonably priced Louis Vutton handbag? You'll feel like a little kid in a candy store as you scroll through their gorgeous products, so take the time to do so, and you certainly won't regret it!:) Have a wonderful afternoon, my lovelies! <3 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment